MUHAMMAD RAYYAN DANISH

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

aLL abOut last Week

pe yang i wat last week ek? well, weekdays i keje... nothing much happened during the weekdays. bankers' life are not tat fun. memeningkan ada laaa... tp interesting... i learn a lot especially coz i have two gud teachers on my team... friday my mom called, ajak g dinner coz on Sunday my dad will b a lil' bit bz to go out. So, friday kitorg kuar. my dad felt like eating kat marche. memula, malas gak nak g d other side tp pk kn it's Friday... ok jer la kan. klu weekdays mmg tak la kan. penat tu... there, i had my usuals. sejak my BFF memperkenalkan kami... sejak itu aku jatuh cinta kepadanya... dengan ini saya memperkenalkan... **drum roll pls.... **
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
My luv... Salmon Steak & Mashed Potato

Pastu, i had mushroom soup. Terbalik kn? patutnye soup dulu... hehehe...

Introducing the two bodyguards that accompanied my mama n i... my beloved bB n my papa....

(p/s: sorry ma, tak sempat amik gambar mama. luv u ma)

on saturday, my macho man painted the baby's room. cantik tol bila bilik dh jadi color biru. so, skang tunggu tis coming saturday je for the wardrobe to be put in. then, ble la masuk kn baby's cot. rite now the cot is at the living room. heheheh... nanti bila bilik dah siap, baru update gambar.. nak kasi surprise....

sunday, my mama dropped by jap just to pass the stuff which my aunty brought back from michigan. aunty n uncle went to the States in August n stayed there for a couple of months coz kak reena (their daughter) blajar kat sana. she's doing her PHD. She n her family stayed there since 2007 n coming back for gud in two yrs time. According to kak reena, anak dia dok sana sebulan trus dah tak leh cakap melayu walaupun kak reen n abg zul cakap BM dgn diorg. pergaulan memainkan peranan tol coz bebudak ni pandai. diorg cepat pick up. so, my aunty n uncle kononnye g sana nak ajar la cakap melayu tp lain plak jadi. diorg yg end up yg cakap english all the time coz the kids refused to speak in BM. hehehe... baik tol diorg ingat kt i.. so, kak reena n family hadiahkan set of 5 rompers n aunty gave baby set of 3 mix clothes n set of 5 rompers n crib shoe (luv tis tiny winy shoes soooooooooo much)...

Prezzies from aunty....

Prezzie dr kak reena

No comments:

Post a Comment