MUHAMMAD RAYYAN DANISH

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Daisypath

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

the Journey of Becoming A Mother

151209

tat was the date where i had my final gynae appt prior to my delivery date. went with mama. bB kene keje, dh takde cuti. lagi pun dah nak end of the year kan... after check up, doc adviced tat i shud go 4 c-section coz baby dah in position tapi 'JALAN' untuk baby kuar still keras so induced is not an option. tanpa berlengah lagi, my mom jawap yes. Huh??? i nak beranak ke my mom??? hehehe... tp mmg i pn setuju after my hubby pn suh go for anytin yg doc adviced. so, confirm... 161209 i akan dibedah. malam tu, i gi register kt Gleneagles Intan Hospital.

last nite as a preggy lady. mommy aya... notice anytin??? hehehe...

bila dah kt bilik, ble rase lapar plak. so, kitorg mintak surat pelepasan n gi makan kat Penang Delight, GE Mall.



161209

The day had come and i've been waiting for it for a very long long long long time. after being prep at 6am, i got redi and waited anxiously. bB was the same. tk le tdo gak. hehehe... was wheeled into the OT at 930am. bB n mama followed to the the OT and bB pun disiapkan gak coz dia akan be by my side during the surgery.

****

i'm very thankful coz my bB was there with me all the way. nasib baik tak pengsan. hehehe... he saw the whole thing. i was given epidural and didnt feel anything from tummy n below... but i cud feel the movement. the most magical moment was when the baby was pulled out from my tummy and he cried. my tears of joy trus kuar. then, the doc put my baby on my chest, i was speachless... hubby pn same. akhirnye, lepas berusaha kami dapat memiliki zuriat kami sendiri... alhamdulillah....


before (left) and after (right) surgery
OUR BUNDLE OF JOY
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*


MUHAMMAD RAYYAN DANISH

2 comments:

  1. Rayyan danish yg comel.. yg pastinya i tetap envy u sebab u petite even lepas bersalin! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats!! heee...rayyan yang cute :)

    oh!!u nampak gorgeous before and after pregnant... :)

    ReplyDelete